Delta-8, D9, HHC, and other intoxicants lab-derived from hemp
Intoxicating products that are made from hemp, often going by names like delta-8, D9, HHC, and many others, have emerged on store shelves and online. Too often, there are no age restrictions or regulatory oversight for producers.
- What are hemp intoxicants?
- Why Does ATACH Believe Hemp-Synthesized Intoxicants Need to Be Regulated?
- Are intoxicants derived from hemp such as delta-8 THC considered federally legal?
- Can military personnel who consume delta-8 THC or other hemp synthesized intoxicants be at risk in the military?
- Are there places in the US where hemp intoxicants use is higher?
- Why are unregulated hemp intoxicants a problem?
- How are hemp intoxicants made?
- State law enforcement actions and formal statements by agencies
- Hemp challenges to state laws
- Terminology used by the hemp industry
- ATACH white paper
- What is ATACH doing about unregulated hemp products?
To support our work, click here.