Learn more about the importance of water activity in cannabis and how it applies to quality and safety.
With water activity already part of cannabis regulation in several states, this course is ideal for cultivators, processors, testers, distributors, and anyone interested in the safety of these products.
September 15, 2020 | 1 p.m. ET
Cost: $99 USD
By the end of the webinar you’ll be able to:
- Define water activity correctly in both lay and technical terms
- Compare the difference between water activity and moisture content
- Determine the ideal water activity range for dried flower
- Properly perform a water activity measurement
- Calculate the economic benefit of effective water activity control
Can’t attend on September 15? Register anyway and receive access to the webinar recordings for 7 days.
Dr. Brady Carter is the Chief Science Officer with Carter Scientific Solutions. A specialist in water activity and moisture sorption applications, Dr. Carter has 20+ years of experience in research and development and currently provides scientific support to Novasina AG and Netuec Group. He has taught water activity seminars in over 23 different countries, and provides on-site water activity training for companies worldwide. The developer of the shelf life simplified paradigm and hygrothermal time shelf life model, Dr. Carter is the leading expert in applying water activity to shelf life prediction.